TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEB-BASED SERVICE
1. This Regulation defines general terms and conditions, principles and way in which electronic services are rendered by Intergeneral Group sp. z o.o. seated in Warszawa, within the scope of website Inter.Car (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”).
Article 1 - Definitions
1. Announcement - shall mean a declaration for sale of Goods made by the User and pronounced on the Web-Based Service.
2. Entrepreneur - means any natural person, legal person or an organisational unit not being a legal person, having legal capacity by virtue of the law, running in his/her/its own name business or pursuing the profession.
3. Service Provider – means Intergeneral Group sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warszawa (02-801), ul. Puławska 405, NIP (Tax ID. No.): 9512393102, REGON (National Business Registry No.): 361574900, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000556689; e-mail: email@example.com, and at the same time the owner of the Website.
4. Terms and conditions - shall mean these rules of the Web-Based Service.
5. User – means an entity using the functionalities of the Website to which services are provided by the Service Provider in compliance with the Regulations and legal provisions.
6. User’s Account - shall mean individual User’s panel that has been implemented to the benefit of this User by the Service Provider upon the User’s Registration.
7. Web-Based Service - shall mean Internet websites, managed by the Service Provider, which are in co-operation within Inter.Car.
Article 2 - General Terms
1. All the rights to the Web-Based Service, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, domain, website, as well as to patterns, forms, and wordmarks shall be the property of the Service Provider. The use of these items shall be exclusively determined by the provisions of these Terms and conditions.
3. The Service Provider applies a mechanism of cookies, which - when the Users use the Website - are stored by the Service Provider's server on the hard disk of a User's terminal device(s). The use of "cookies" is intended to ensure correct operation of the Website by the User's terminal device(s). This mechanism does not destroy the User's terminal device(s) and does not change the configuration of the User's terminal device(s) or software installed thereon. Each User can turn off the cookies in the browser of his/her terminal device(s). The Service Provider informs, however, that exclusion of cookies may cause inconvenience or prevent the use of the Website.
4. The User shall have an active e-mail for the purpose of opening the User’s Account in the Web-Based Service.
5. Uploading unlawful content and using the Web-Based Service, the Website, or unpaid services, which are delivered by the Service Provider, in an illegal manner, at contrary to good practice, with infringement upon personal rights of any third party, or infringement upon justified interests of the Service Provider by the User is strictly forbidden.
6. The Service Provider declares that public nature of the Internet and the use of the services provided through e-services may be related to the risk of acquisition and modification of the Users’ data by unauthorised persons. For that purpose, the Users shall apply suitable technical equipment that would prevent against foregoing risk. Specifically, the Users shall apply antivirus and identity protection software. The Service Provider, at no occasion, requests the User to make the Password available.
7. The User is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Website to conduct activity that would violate Service Provider's interests.
Article 3 - Services
1. The Service Provider provides electronically to Users, paid and unpaid services. Services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
a. Contact Form
b. Send to a Friend
c. Export Notices
d. Running User Account;
2. The Service Provider renders the following free electronic services to Users:
3. The Service Provider for Users who are Entrepreneurs, provides paid service as User Account.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to select and alter types, forms, times, and manners for the access to selected enlisted services. The Users shall be notified appropriately as per the provisions in the Terms and conditions.
5. Service Contact Form consists in enabling the Users send a message to Service Provider or to other Users who is an Entrepreneur and who has posted Announcement. In order to use the service User fills out a form available on the Website and send the completed form electronically by selecting the appropriate functions contained in the form.
6. It is possible to unsubscribe from the free service Contact Form at any time by discontinuing sending enquiries to the Service Provider.
7. The free service "Send to a Friend" consists in enabling the Users by the Service Provider to send by these Users to a friend an e-mail regarding the Announcement selected by them. Before sending an e-mail the User shall specify the Announcement to be the subject of recommendation and then shall complete the form via the function "Send to a Friend" by providing his/her e-mail address and an e-mail address of a friend to whom the User wants to recommend the selected Announcement. The user shall not use the said service for other purposes than recommendation of the selected Announcement. The User shall not receive remuneration or other benefits for using the said service.
8. It is possible to unsubscribe from the free service Send to a Friend at any time by discontinuing sending enquiries to the Service Provider.
9. User with User Account may post a Notice on the websites of the Service Provider partners. List of partner websites located on the Website Service. The User wanting to use the service selects Export Notice tab of identical name on the Website Service, chooses partnership services, which is to appear the Notice. After filling the form, sends it to the Service Provider. Upon acceptance by the Service, the User Notice is posted on the partner websites on the principles applicable to them.
10. It is possible to unsubscribe from the free service Export Notice at any time by discontinuing sending enquiries to the Service Provider.
a. placing Announcement on the Website
b. promoting and highlighting of Announcement posted on the Website
c. creating an own web pages functioning in the framework of the Website, where User can present contact information, logo, information on his/her activities and Announcements
d. getting support from Service Provider in the process of conducting business by the User via the Website
The detailed scope of services depends on the choices made by the User in the process of concluding a contract for the provision of electronic services, under the terms of Article 4.
11. User Account Service consists in enabling the User who is Entrepreneur access to following functions:
12. Termination of User Account services is possible at any time and involves termination of the contract for the provision of services under the terms of Article 9.
13. The Service Provider shall be entitled to disable the access to the User’s Account and services in case the User acts to the detriment of the Service Provider or other Users, violates law regulations or the provisions of the Terms and conditions, or when blocking access to the User’s Account is necessary for the security reasons, specifically for the reason of breaking security systems of the Web-Based Service or any other hacker activities. Blocking access to the User’s Account and unpaid services for the foregoing reasons shall last for the period that is necessary to discover the grounds for disabling the access to the User’s Account and unpaid services. The Service Provider shall notify the User about intention to block the access to the User’s Account and e-services to the address given by the User in the registration form.
Article 4 - Order of paid services
1. The information contained on the Website in the range of paid services constitute an offer Provider to conclude a contract for the provision of services against payment electronically via the Website.
2. The User can accept the offer of the Service Provider to pay services on the Website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day via the Website Service.
3. User can accept the Service Provider offer for paid services by completing and sending order form available on the Website to the Service Provider. The Service Provider then sends an e-mail to the User with confirmation of the contract for the provision of the paid services.
4. Prior to selection of any paid service, the User shall receive the information related to the price of this paid service, its duration that it applies to upon activation, and the extent of this paid service.
5. Prices on the Website included with the service are the net prices. The above mentioned prices VAT will be added.
6. The final binding price shall be the price for the service specified on the Website at the moment of order placement by the User.
7. The prices denominated in currencies other than PLN are translated into PLN according to the exchange rate of the National Bank of Polish currency on the invoice date.
8. The User makes the payment for the services ordered paid by bank transfer to the bank account of the Service Provider. Activation of paid services will be effected immediately after receipt of payment to the bank account of the Service Provider. The validity period of paid services is counted from the moment the service is activated. Activation of the service marks the start of the service paid electronically by the Service Provider to the User.
Article 5 - Complaints
1. The User may lodge a complaint related to the e-services provided by the Service Provider to the Service Provider. The complaint may be lodged via e-mail of the Service Provider. A notification form shall include the User’s Login and description of the problem. The Service Provider shall immediately, but not later that within 14 (fourteen) days, adjust the complaint and reply to the User’s e-mail address specified at complaint lodge.
Article 6 - The User's responsibility within the scope of posted contents
1. By posting content and making it available, the User distributes content voluntarily. Posted content shall not reflect the Service Provider’s views and should not be identified with the Service Provider’s activity. The Service Provider is not the provider of the content but only an entity providing adequate ICT resources for that purpose.
a. is entitled to use proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights and/or related rights to works, objects of industrial property rights (e.g. trademarks) and/or objects of related rights, respectively, which make up the content
b. states that personal data, images and information relating to third parties were posted and made available within the scope of services referred to in Article 3 legally, voluntarily and with the consent of persons to whom they refer
c. gives consent for the access to the content by other Users and the Service Provider
d. He/she agreed on adaptation of work within the meaning of the Act on copyrights and related rights.
2. The Customer:
a. post, in connection with the use of services referred to in Article 3, personal data of third parties and to distribute images of third parties without the legally required permission or consent of third parties
b. post, in connection with the use of services referred to in Article 3, advertising and/or promotional content
3. The User is not authorised to:
4. The Service Provider shall be responsible for content posted by Users on condition that it receives notification in accordance with Article 7 of the Regulations.
a. be published in bad faith, e.g. with an intention to breach personal rights of third parties
b. violate any rights of third parties, including rights related to protection of copyrights and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, trade secret or related to any confidentiality obligations
c. Be derogatory or constitute a threat addressed to other people, contain vocabulary that violates good practices (e.g. through use of vulgar words or expressions that are deemed to be abusive);
d. contradict the interests of the Service Provider
e. violate other provisions of the Regulation, good practices, applicable legal provisions and social or moral norms
5. In connection with the use of services referred to in Article 3, Users must not post content that might, in particular:
6. In the case of receiving notification in accordance with Article 7 of the Regulations, the Service Provider reserves the right to modify or delete content posted by Users within the scope of their use of services referred to in Article 3, particularly with regard to content which was found to constitute a potential infringement of these Regulations or applicable provisions of law on the basis of reports from third parties or relevant authorities. The Service Provider does not control posted content on an on-going basis.
7. A User allows the Service Provider to use free of charge the contents published by him/her only in respect of Services Provided by the Service Provider within the Website, in particular the publication of content on the Website.
Article 7 - Reporting threats and law contraventions
1. In case the User or any other person or entity finds that the content of the Web-Based Service distorts rights, personal rights, good practice, emotions, morality, beliefs, principles of fair competition, know-how, trusted information protected by law or by obligation, the Service Provider shall be notified about such potential distortion.
2. The Service Provider that has been notified about any potential distortion shall immediately take suitable actions to remove the content of the Web-Based Service that constitutes the distortion.
Article 8 - Personal data protection
1. The Service Provider shall be the administrator of the Users’ personal data that were submitted voluntarily to the Service Provider order to use the services specified in Article 3.
2. The Service Provider processes User personal data for the provision by the Service Provider of services by electronic means, and other purposes specified in the Regulations. Data are processed only pursuant to the provisions of law or the consent expressed by the User in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
3. The User shall voluntarily submit his/her personal data to the Service Provider provided, however, that non-submission of specific data in the process of order shall prevent submission and fulfilment of the User order.
4. Anyone who transfers his/her personal data to the Service Provider shall have the right of access to their content and the right to correct it.
5. The Service Provider shall allow removal of personal data from the data set, in particular if the User's Account is deleted. The Service Provider may refuse to remove personal data if the User violates applicable law, and keeping the personal data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine the liability of the User.
6. The Service Provider shall protect the transferred personal data and shall make every effort to secure them against unauthorised access or use.
Article 9 - Termination of the Contract
1. Both the User and the Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other Party before termination of the above- mentioned agreement and the provisions below.
2. Both the User and the Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other Party before termination of the above-mentioned agreement and the provisions below.
3. In the event of termination by the User who is Entrepreneur, when the user has an active service paid, the User is not entitled to a refund for the unused time paid service.
Article 10 - Final Provisions and Amendment of the Regulations
1. The Service Provider shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract but, in the case of contracts with Users being Entrepreneurs, the Service Provider shall be liable only for deliberate damage and within the limits of losses actually incurred by the User being the Entrepreneur.
2. The content of the Terms and conditions may be reproduced through printing, recording on carrier or downloading from the Web-Based Service at any time.
3. Every User may use non-judicial complaint and redress mechanisms. The User may use mediation in this scope.
4. In the event of a dispute related to the concluded Contract of Sale, the parties shall seek to resolve the matter amicably. The Polish law shall be applicable to settlement of any disputes arising under these Regulations.
5. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Service Provider prior to entry into force of the new Regulations shall be delivered based on the Regulations in force at the date of placing the order by the User. The amended Regulations shall enter into force within 7 days from the date of publication thereof on the Website. The Service Provider shall inform the User 7 days before entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by email, including a link to the contents of the amended Regulations. If the User does not accept the new contents of the Regulations, the User shall notify the Service Provider about this fact, which shall result in termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 9.
2. The Website is owned by Intergeneral Group sp. z o.o., based in Warszawa (02-801), ul. Puławska 405, tax identification number (NIP): 9512393102, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 361574900, entered in the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Warszawa, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000556689; e -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as Intergeneral Group. Intergeneral Group is also the Personal Information Administrator.
3. Intergeneral Group acts with utmost care in order to ensure the privacy of Users who visit the Website.
Article 1 - How do we collect data?
1. Intergeneral Group collects data on individuals who run economic or professional activity on their own behalf (hereinafter referred to as the Entrepreneurs), and data on individuals who perform legal actions that are not directly related to their activity.
a. account registration at the Website
b. using a contact form
c. using a form Recommend to a friend
2. Users' personal data are collected in case of:
i. postal code and place of residence
iii. street and house/flat number
b. address data:
c. the company name
d. name and surname
e. fax number
f. phone Number;
3. In case of a registration of an Account in the Website, a User provides:
4. In the case of a registration of an Account on the Website, a User specifies his/her own password to the account. The User can change the password at a later time, as described in Article 4.
b. the company name
c. name and surname
d. phone Number;
5. In case of use the contact form on the Website, User shall provide:
b. e-mail of person, to who will be sent an electronic message
6. In case of use the function "Recommend to a friend", User shall provide
7. During the Website browsing Intergeneral Group is collecting additional information (IP address assigned to your computer or external IP address of your ISP's, domain name, browser type, time of access, the type of operating system).
8. Moreover, Navigational Data may also be collected from Users, including information on links and hyperlinks that they decide to click or other activities performed on our Website.
Article 2 - How do we use collected data?
1. Intergeneral Group uses personal information for the purpose of providing services via the Website.
2. Navigation data may be used to ensure the Users with improved service, statistical data analysis and adjustment of the Service to the Users’ preferences, administering the Service and also to adapt ads on the websites of the Service to the Users’ display.
Article 3 - Cookies mechanism, IP address
1. The Website uses small files called cookies. They are recorded by Intergeneral Group Website on a computer of a visitor to the Website, if a web browser allows so. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain where it comes from, its expiry time and an individual random number that identifies such a file. Information collected by means of such type of files enables adjustment of services offered by Intergeneral Group to the individual preferences and the actual needs of visitors to the Website. It also gives an opportunity to work out general statistics of hits into information presented on the Website.
a. Session cookie: recorded information is deleted from the memory of a device after the end of a session of a given web browser or after a computer is turned off. The session cookie mechanism does not allow for collection of any personal data and other confidential information from a User’s computer.
b. Persistent cookies: these are stored on the User’s computer hard disk until their removal.
2. Intergeneral Group uses two types of cookie files:
a. User’s authentication on the Site/on the Service and to provide the Service User's session (after logging in). Thanks to this, the User does not have to retype their username and password on every page of the Service
b. analyzing and auditing the audience, and in particular creating anonymous statistics that help Intergeneral Group to understand how the Service Users benefit from the websites of the Service, which enables the improvement of their structure and content
3. Intergeneral Group uses its own cookies for:
a. collection of general and anonymous statistic data through Google Analytics analysis tools (external cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in U.S.)
b. to present the Certificate Trusted Regulations through the Service rzetelnyregulamin.pl (external cookies administrator Rzetelna Grupa Sp. z o.o. with its registered office Warsaw, Poland)
4. Intergeneral Group uses external cookies to:
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Website’s Users. In particular, this way does not provide the possibility for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter your computers. Neverthless, Users have an option in their web browsers to limit or switch off the access of cookie files to their computers. If you use this option, you may still use the Website except for functions that, due to their nature, require cookies.
a. Internet Explorer
b. Mozilla Firefox
7. Intergeneral Group may collect your IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a website visitor by your ISP. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, the computer is assigned dynamically, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and therefore is widely regarded as non-personally identifying information. The IP address is used by Intergeneral Group in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating a statistical analysis (e.g. determining regions from which we note the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Website, as well as for security purposes and the possible identification of aggravating server-unwanted automatic programmes for viewing the Website content.
Article 4 - Access to data and Protection
1. Personal information in Intergeneral Group is protected in compliance with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997.
2. Only authorised employees of Intergeneral Group have access to personal information collected by the Website.
3. Intergeneral Group provides the Users who have their accounts with uninterrupted access to their data and the possibility of their modification at any time. In order to modify data, a User should log into his/her Account at the Website.
4. Intergeneral Group shall allow removal of personal data from the data set, in particular if the User Account is deleted. Intergeneral Group may refuse to remove personal data if the User violates applicable law, and keeping the personal data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine the liability of the User.
5. If a User who has an account at the Website has lost his/her access password, the Website makes it possible to reset the password to an account at the Website. Intergeneral Group shall not send any password reminder. The User’s encrypted password is stored in a database in a non-readable form. In order to reset a password, a User has to provide an e-mail address in the form available through the “Forgotten Password Recovery” link, next to the login form to an Account on the Website. Intergeneral Group will be sent an e-mail with a unique redirecting to the Website, and after selecting, the User will be able to choose a new password.
6. Intergeneral Group does not send any mails, including e-mails requesting login information, in particular the access code to a User’s Account. Such information is not disclosed either through traditional mail, e-mail or by phone.